Sunday, January 26, 2014

F@%$ Day 7

This was absolutely my worst day yet.  I had to work again, which probably made it worse than if I just stayed home in my protective fruit and veggie cocoon.  What is that picture?  Oh, thats my juice at work, where I serve good greasy food.  What is that next to it?  You tell me.  I came back to have more juice and there it was, taunting me.  Every waking minute I was thinking about food.  Again, I have to admit it is not that I am dying to throw whole fruit and veggies in just to chew...I want steaks and mashed potatoes and burgers and pizza.  I'm not even a big fan of pizza, but I want it.  Ugh.  I had to white knuckle the steering wheel the whole way home to keep from pulling off and getting food somewhere.  If I didn't have my mom waiting at home, all happy from juicing, I would not have made it.  That guilt was enough...for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment