Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 5

Today I had to go to work and serve delicious, fatty restaurant food to people and opt to NOT eat it as well.  I cannot explain how difficult it is to see and smell good greasy food and stay on track.  Somehow, I managed but I am dreading my next shift.  I will say that I do not feel more restricted from juicing than I do from any other diet type thing I have done.  I don't have an inherent desire to chew something like some others seem to when they juice.  I just want to eat the same fatty things that got me fat.  So that doesn't count against the juicing...its not the fast's fault that I'm moo moo mooing all the way home.  I have still been pretty satisfied, and I have been drinking the low end amount of juice.  I could up my meals two more servings if things get rough.  Lanae said she was struggling a little more today, and was really craving some healthy protein solids.  I had dirty dreams about food again but, hey, day five is over now.

This is a picture of how much juice comes from 12oz of spinach...not much


~Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment