Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 1 (cont): Whew!

All the juices we made today.  The doubles of each batch are not shown.  I should take a picture of the fridge after a two day juicing hurricane blew through, its shocking how much is gone already.  A couple of these had prettier colors when we followed a recipe, but every time we came up short on ounces, so my filler for everything was always "mo spinach!  mo kale!"  This prep took forever, but my mom and I don't have to juice at all tomorrow or for breakfast the next day.  As far as how I feel, its 7pm and I have been hungry today.  However, I will say I seem to feel the most hungry five minutes after my juice.  We call these phantom hunger pains, cause they are bullshit.  Other than that we pee every five minutes and mom has had a headache, probably from no coffee.

~Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment